Free AutoVISION 2.0 Seminar
Date: October 9th 2013
Time: 9am till 1pm
Location: Lakewood Automation in Westlake Ohio
Simplified Machine Vision Inspection with AutoVISION™ 2.0
Considering Adding Machine Vision Inspection to Your Processes?
Machine vision helps companies like yours improve traceability & product quality, increase throughput, and ensure compliance with regulations by automating inspection tasks:
- Reading symbols and printed text (OCR)
- Detecting part defects: presence, absence, measuring, locating, and counting
- Verifying the quality of symbols and printed text (OCV)
If you think this technology is too costly or complicated for your process, think again: Microscan's AutoVISION™ family of products simplifies machine vision through intuitive, drag-and-drop software and compact, fully-integrated smart cameras that are quick to set up and easy to deploy. Plus, AutoVISION is scalable to meet expanding requirements, protecting your time, effort, and investment.
Join Us for a Lunch & Learn Event!
During this half-day seminar, you'll receive an overview of a vision toolset, learn what is required to implement a system, and watch a live demonstration of Microscan's AutoVISION products.
Stay for a Free Application Evaluation!
After 1PM, we invite you to stay and discuss your application with our team. Bring your parts or labels for inspection and we will provide a free evaluation of your requirements.
Description: Looking for solutions to increase efficiency, reduce downtime, and cut costs in your operations? We'll discuss the capabilities of machine vision and Microscan's AutoVISION product line at this Â½-day Lunch & Learn.
- Learn how machine vision is helping other companies save costs and improve quality
- Explore Microscan's complete AutoVISION product suite
- Receive Q&A time with solution experts from both Lakewood Automation and Microscan
Click here to Reserve Your Seat Today