Omron's 1S AC Servo Drive
Designed to meet a wide range of machine requirements, the 1S servo technology optimizes the full cycle, from the machine design, installation, and commissioning tasks to the maintenance once in production. In addition to the traditional motion solution, the 1S servo offers a high resolution multi-turn encoder without battery backup, built-in safety network and improved loop control allowing higher accuracy and machine productivity.
- Power range from 100 W to 3 kW - 100/200/400V
- 23 bit high resolution encoder
- 350% momentary maximum torque (200 V, 750 W max.)
- Battery-free absolute multi-turn encoder
- Improved loop control for low overshoot and quick settling time
Omron's NX1P PLC
The NX1P provides advanced motion control previously done by a dedicated controller or special unit. Continuous operation by use of electronic cams improves productivity and meets diverse production needs. The NX1P also provides both advanced motion control and a network environment at production sites, applying the know-how in advanced fine-tuning control to small-middle-size machines.
- EtherCAT simplifies the wiring for up to eight servo systems including for single-axis position control.
- Up to four axes of motion control. Electronic cams and interpolation increase machine speed and precision.
- Linear interpolation and circular interpolation for precise machining and high-speed handling.
Omron's NX I/O
The NX I/O system offers a wide variety of I/O devices. Its ultra-fast internal bus system is synchronized with the Distributed Clock of the EtherCAT network. The resulting system-wide deterministic I/O operation allows machine builders to improve machine production rates and output quality.
- Ideal match with Sysmac Machine automation controller
- Synchronous I/O updates, with less than 1 µs jitter
- High density: up to 16 digital or 8 analog signals in 12 mm width
- Removable wiring terminals for easy system assembly and testing
New Tech-Connect Documents
documents are downloadable files, created by Lakewood Automation, containing the basic information needed to get two or more pieces of equipment working together.
Proface LT4300M to Microscan VisionHAWK over Ethernet IP - This document will show how to configure the Proface LT4300M to connect to Microscan VisionHAWK over an Ethernet IP network for communications.
Proface LT4300M to Microscan MicroHAWK ID40 Ethernet IP - This document will show you how to configure the Proface LT4300M to connect to Microscan MicroHAWK ID-40 over an Ethernet IP network for communications.