|LVS Barcode Verifiers
Microscan Barcode Verifiers are simple, offline solutions for complete label quality that put the full power of standards-based barcode verification at your fingertips. LVS barcode verifier uses include:
- Scan and verify barcodes to GS1 and ISO/IEC standards.
- Verify linear and 2D barcodes.
- Verify all codes in a single scan, in any orientation.
- Prevent reclaims/fines due to poor or incorrect barcodes.
LVS Series of Barcode Verifiers
LVS-9510 - The LVS-9510® is the most complete solution among all offline barcode verification systems because it verifies all common symbologies with ease. The LVS-9510 is certified by GS1 US for the UDI requirement issued by the FDA to medical device manufacturers.
LVS-9570 - The LVS-9570® is the simplest solution among all handheld barcode verification systems because it verifies large 1D and 2D symbologies with ease.
LVS-9580 - The LVS-9580® is the most complete handheld solution among all portable offline barcode verification systems because it verifies all common symbologies with ease.Read more.....
FDA UDI Compliance
The FDA has released its final rule mandating standards for a common, worldwide Unique Device Identification (UDI) system that applies to all medical devices placed on the U.S. market. Stringent requirements for device marking and labeling are being rolled out now. As part of this mandate, labels on medical devices must contain a unique device identifier (UDI) code in human and machine-readable form.
- Device Identifier (DI) - A mandatory, fixed portion that identifies the device labeler and the specific version or model of a device.
- Production Identifier (PI) - A conditional, variable portion of a UDI. PIs are maintained by the labeler for internal operations and are not submitted to the GUDID.
New Tech-Connect Documents
documents are downloadable files, created by Lakewood Automation, containing the basic information needed to get two or more pieces of equipment working together.
Omron MS4800 to G9SE Wiring - This document provides wiring diagrams of Omron MS4800 to G9SE.
Omron OS32C to G9SE Wiring - This document provides wiring diagrams of Omron OS32C to G9SE.
Omron Two-Channel E-Stop to G9SE Wiring - This document provides wiring diagrams of Omron Two-Channel E-Stop push button to G9SE.