Introducing PATLITE's Signal Tower & LED Lights
PATLITE is a diversified, global company with high-technology engineering and manufacturing. Founded in 1947, PATLITE is a leading provider of innovative LED status indicating lights, sound alarms, visual and audible communication network systems and solutions. These systems and solutions enhance the safety, security and comfort of workplaces and communities. With more than 600 employees and the wholly-owned sales subsidiaries in the USA, Germany, Singapore, Korea, and China, PATLITE is widely recognized as the world’s top brand in the industry.
- PATLITE's exclusive hybrid prism-cut lens designed for enhanced visibility from any direction and distance.
- Original Dual Reflection System for enhanced light diffusion; creating bright, distinctive illumination while saving energy.
- Two build-in alarm (FB Type) with selectable sound patterns.
- Adjustable volume of up to 90dB (at 1m).
- Direct or pole mount installation.
- Interchangeable Modules need no re-wiring, even after installation.
- Main body is constructed of ABS resin with superior resistance to impact and heat. (U type has silver body and 3m cable)
- Lens is made of superior impact resistant and light translucent AS resin.
- NPN/PNP Compatible (Except 120/220V AC LME-U, compatible with NPN only).
- Available colors are Red, Amber, Green, Blue, and Clear/White.
- Conforms to the CE requirements (for 24V type only).
- UL Recognized Components (File No. E215660; for 24V, 120V, 230V type only)